Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hearbeat Errata

Why is it that every time I post a pattern that hasn't been checked by one of my terrific test knitters, an error always pops up?  Such is the case with the Heartbeat Cloth that I just published.  There are two glaring errors that even the newest knitter would spot!  I've corrected the pattern and highlighted the changes in red, so if you downloaded the pattern before February 12, 2011, you'll need to do it again.

Thank you to Maria in Norway for pointing them out to me!  I was surprised that the eagle eyed, Tim, wasn't the first to contact me.  Usually, if there's something wrong (and there always seems to be something wrong if I don't use a test knitter), he'll find it.  This time, he was slow.  Shame on you Tim, you're slipping! ;o)   By the way, if you'd like to check out Tim's blog, here's a link to a really cute camel bib that he made.

1 comment:

oylenshpeegul said...

Okay, the new link is missing the .pdf at the end of it. I think it should be

http://www.downcloverlaine.us/heartbeatcloth.pdf

Do I save face? :)